Lucy fell in love with these bears and had to return to play with them. I'm not sure the store employee appreciated her imagination when she put them all to bed in one of their trunks. It was cute to me.
I currently live in Colorado Springs, Co. Before this home I lived in SD, VA, OH, CO, TX, and MN. I have also lived on Maui and in CA for extended periods of time. I love to travel, cook, and decorate. I am very happily married to Mr. Adventure and we have two sweet kids. It seems that God has us in different places for a time.
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 1 John 1:4
Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he shall not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understading, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6,7
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:1-2
Be careful, then, how you live- not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16
No comments:
Post a Comment