Sunday, August 16, 2009

Castlewood Canyon State Park

Joel found another beautiful park for us to hike after church today. The drive out was beautiful. We love being in CO and going to so many different parks.
I took Noah on my back and he had to have his monkey with him.
Lucy laid down on the sidewalk and asked for a picture.

I think he is getting use to hiking...he did not moan at all. Not even when it began to sprinkle on us. Very fun afternoon!

1 comment:

Rob and Carrie said...

Mack has that same monkey! We went to look at hiking carriers the other day. What kind do you guys have? Have you been happy with it? We're hoping to do some hiking around here once it cools off. By the way, did you mean to call me the other night? I think I could hear you but maybe you couldn't hear me :)