Hey Everyone,
Sorry we have been MIA with the move and preparing for Christmas...... BUSY!! But we are back and I will be catching up from the last couple months. I missed a few pics in August so, here ya go!
Noah on his castle that he got for his first birthday. At first he needed help to climb up it, but it did not take long before he figured it out on his own. In our new house we have it in the basement and the end of the slide is sitting in a new pool filled with balls. This summer I will put it out back and fill the pool with water. The previous owners of our house put hot and cold spicket off the back of the house so it will be comfortable for the kids to play in the pool!

1 comment:
Man oh man are they cute! Welcome back to blogging, I missed you :)
Post a Comment