Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah!

We had a birthday party at the Jost's to celebrate Noah and Cade's birthday. I made a tiramisu cake...Noah didn't get to eat that one :)
He loved the cake!
We didn't even have to show him how to open the presents...he just tore right into them!

The Jost's rented a castle for the kids. I brought Noah in when there weren't many kids in there and he was so happy. After I brought him out he just sat at the bottom of the steps and wined. Joel brought him in a second time and he was overjoyed!
I must say it has been a quick year and a lot has happened. Noah sure is a sweet little guy. Some things that are distinctly him are: He is a face baby...loves to snuggle right in and giggles when you rub up against his face. It doesn't take much to get him to smile...so very happy. Beautiful blue eyes. If I can't hear him playing I better check the stairs..he is on his way up. He is happiest when he is around a lot of people. He gets mad when Lucy tries to take things from him, but glows when she gives him attention. He moans for me when I walk in the room. He reaches his arms up to Joel when He sees him. He has already shown a love for books and prefers to look at them by himself. He is fascinated with dogs..stares and smiles at them and loves it when they lick his fingers. Loves to climb already. Still does not like to slow down for a diaper or change of clothes. He will point or moan to show you he wants something. In his first year of life he has had 5 or 6 haircuts. So many that we have lost count.

1 comment:

Rob and Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! What a sweet little boy you are. I am sad we missed out on the tiramisu cake! It looks like you had a fun birthday.